– Sliced Beef with Fat：100g
– Enoki Mushroom：200g
– Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
– Oyster Sauce: 2 tea spoons
– Barbecue Sauce: 1 teaspoon
– Soy Sauce: 2 tea spoons
– Rice Wine: 1/4 tea spoons
– Some Green Onion, Ginger, Garlic
– Some salt, according to personal taste.
– Place enoki mushrooms in boiling water for 30s, take out the mushroom, put in a clean plate, and add salt to taste.
– Put sliced beef in boiling water, add sliced ginger, 1/4 teaspoon rice wine, wait 20s, then take beef out and place in a clean plate.
– Spread the sliced beef flat, place cooked enoki mushrooms on beef, and roll beef together. If there are extra mushrooms, you can tie the beef roll with mushrooms in case the rolls spread while cooking.
– Heat oil, and fry beef rolls until golden.
– Make the sauce. Heat oil, add in sliced garlic and green onion, then quickly add 2 teaspoon oyster sauce and 1 teaspoon Barbecue sauce (you can adjust the amount based on personal preference). Stir fry the sauce, and add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 2 teaspoon water to dilute the sauce.
– Serve the rolls with the cooked sauce, best when still hot.
– The way to cook these rolls is extremely flexible, you can also choose to steam them or grill them in your stove.
– You can add other veggies in the roll, such as cucumbers and carrots. More veggies will enhance the nutrition contents as well as make the dish look prettier.
– To keep mushrooms and beef tender, do not overcook in step 1 and 2.
The dipping sauce can be made to taste, and you can use hot sauce or beef soup instead of soy sauce and water.